Sydney is located on the southern part of mainland Australia. It has temperature ranges from 20° C to 30° C, with average sunshine of 8.7 hours 250 days annually. It is features the most ambient climate in Australia. March to April or October to November is the most suitable time to visit Sydney. It has temperature around 25° C. The hottest period is from December till February.
1 September till 30 November
- Temperature from 13° C(night) to 22° C (day).
- Weather is cool but is pleasant and sunny.
- Driest season with little rainfall.
1 December till 28 February
- Heavy rain clouds are expected.
- Beach weather, best to swim, surf and dive.
- Sydneysiders love.
1 March till 31 May
- Lovely with sunny clear day.
- Average temperature of 25° C.
1 June till 31 August
- Chilly with strong westerly winds.
- from 5° C to 20° C.